|author||Christian Grothoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-10-18 12:27:54 +0000|
|committer||Christian Grothoff <email@example.com>||2015-10-18 12:27:54 +0000|
2 files changed, 8 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/src/ats/ats_api_scheduling.c b/src/ats/ats_api_scheduling.c
index c37032f35..a5dd0827c 100644
@@ -79,7 +79,7 @@ struct GNUNET_ATS_AddressRecord
* Which slot (index) in the session array does
- * this record correspond to? FIXME:
+ * this record correspond to?
* FIXME: a linear search on this is really crappy!
* Maybe switch to a 64-bit global counter and be
* done with it? Or does that then cause too much
diff --git a/src/include/gnunet_ats_service.h b/src/include/gnunet_ats_service.h
index 616b96327..6a2449a7a 100644
@@ -332,9 +332,12 @@ struct GNUNET_ATS_SchedulingHandle;
* Signature of a function called by ATS with the current bandwidth
- * and address preferences as determined by ATS.
+ * and address preferences as determined by ATS. If our connection
+ * to ATS dies and thus all suggestions become invalid, this function
+ * is called ONCE with all arguments (except @a cls) being NULL/0.
* @param cls closure
* @param peer for which we suggest an address, NULL if ATS connection died
@@ -415,9 +418,9 @@ GNUNET_ATS_address_add_session (struct GNUNET_ATS_AddressRecord *ar,
- * A session was destroyed, disassociate it from the
- * given address record. If this was an incoming
- * addess, destroy the address as well.
+ * A @a session was destroyed, disassociate it from the given address
+ * record. If this was an incoming addess, destroys the address as
+ * well.
* @param ar address record to update information for
* @param session session handle