|author||Christian Grothoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-06-05 17:17:32 +0000|
|committer||Christian Grothoff <email@example.com>||2011-06-05 17:17:32 +0000|
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -4,11 +4,11 @@
was set to 'forever', but still it should not take many minutes);
=> new warning "Datastore lookup already took 180000 ms!" generated
by current fs p2p trust testcase
-* CORE: (both reproduced using current fs p2p trust testcase after a looong time running):
- - May 25 22:13:53 core-4801 ERROR Assertion failed at transport_api.c:2063.
- (notify transmit ready cancel called in transmit_stage state 'TS_NEW')
- - May 25 22:13:53 fs-4762 ERROR Assertion failed at core_api.c:1254.
- (ConfigInfoMessage received for peer that is not known to be connected)
+* CORE: (both reproduced using current fs p2p trust testcase):
+ - Jun 05 17:10:08 core-15719 ERROR Assertion failed at transport_api_new.c:1458.
+ [ after aborting with CTRL-C ]
+ - Jun 05 17:09:46 transport-15678 WARNING Processing code for message of type 82 did not call GNUNET_SERVER_receive_done after 1002ms
+ [ just before download hangs --- this is a core message, why does transport handle this one? ]
* FS [CG]
- perf_gnunet_service_fs_p2p_trust causes crashes of the service
and assertion failures