|author||Christian Grothoff <email@example.com>||2011-04-26 18:19:15 +0000|
|committer||Christian Grothoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-04-26 18:19:15 +0000|
datastore and fs fixes from Easter
Diffstat (limited to 'TODO')
1 files changed, 18 insertions, 8 deletions
@@ -1,23 +1,31 @@
- - postgres support currently not implemented
-* NAT/UPNP: [Milan / Ayush / MW]
+* NAT/UPNP: [Milan / MW]
- [#1609] code clean up
- integration with transport service:
+ test TCP
+ implement UDP, HTTP/HTTPS
- - UDP fragmentation
-* FS/CORE [CG]
- - adjust service to deal with new datastore API (also crashes all over the place still,
- likely related).
+ - ATS crashes [MW]
+ - UDP fragmentation [MW]
+ - Core API's peer_change_preference leaks 'irc' and
+ Core API's notify_transmit_ready leaks 'th'!
+* FS [CG]
+ - test*.py fail
- download of 100 MB file from 'leach' peer hung due to
failure of core-api to call back after a change preference request
(structs indicate request was transmitted but reply never received?)
+ => try again!
+ - test_gnunet_service_fs_p2p:
+ => sometimes DATASTORE get operation fails to queue on target (why?)
+ => do we need to just make the queue larger?
+ - with core queue size of 1, we get notify_transmit_ready
+ from core API returning NULL (why? ok? just have larger queue?)
- other runs (-L DEBUG) with downloads using the new 'trust' test show
non-deterministic results (for any set of peers)
-* FS: [CG]
+ - implement 'SUPPORT_DELAYS'
+ - consider re-issue GSF_dht_lookup_ after non-DHT reply received
- implement multi-peer FS performance tests + gauger them!
@@ -59,6 +67,8 @@
=> If MiM attacker uses vetoed address, blacklist the specific IP for
the presumed neighbour!
- need to periodically probe latency/transport cost changes & possibly switch transport
+* DATASTORE: [CG]
+ - check indexes / SQL for performance
* DV: [Nate?]
- proper bandwidth allocation
- performance tests