|author||Christian Grothoff <email@example.com>||2011-05-25 12:47:26 +0000|
|committer||Christian Grothoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-05-25 12:47:26 +0000|
Diffstat (limited to 'TODO')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 12 deletions
@@ -1,17 +1,8 @@
* FS [CG]
- - perf_gnunet_service_fs_p2p_trust causes fs service to segfault
- - download of 100 MB file from 'leach' peer hung due to
- failure of core-api to call back after a change preference request
- (structs indicate request was transmitted but reply never received?)
- => try again!
- - test_gnunet_service_fs_p2p:
- => sometimes DATASTORE get operation fails to queue on target (why?)
- => do we need to just make the queue larger?
- - with core queue size of 1, we get notify_transmit_ready
- from core API returning NULL (why? ok? just have larger queue?)
- - other runs (-L DEBUG) with downloads using the new 'trust' test show
- non-deterministic results (for any set of peers)
+ - perf_gnunet_service_fs_p2p_trust causes crashes of the service
+ and assertion failures
+ - test_gnunet_fs_ns.py doesn't run
- implement 'SUPPORT_DELAYS'