|author||Christian Grothoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-02-12 15:12:16 +0100|
|committer||Christian Grothoff <email@example.com>||2019-02-12 15:12:57 +0100|
Diffstat (limited to 'src/transport/gnunet-communicator-udp.c')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/src/transport/gnunet-communicator-udp.c b/src/transport/gnunet-communicator-udp.c
index c88f7f6f5..550ba7c85 100644
@@ -24,14 +24,14 @@
* @author Christian Grothoff
- * - add and use util/ check for IPv6 availability (#V6)
+ * - add and use util/ check for IPv6 availability (#5553)
* - consider imposing transmission limits in the absence
* of ACKs; or: maybe this should be done at TNG service level?
* (at least the receiver might want to enforce limits on
- * KX/DH operations per sender in here)
+ * KX/DH operations per sender in here) (#5552)
* - overall, we should look more into flow control support
* (either in backchannel, or general solution in TNG service)
- * - handle addresses discovered from broadcasts (#BC)
+ * - handle addresses discovered from broadcasts (#5551)
* (think: what was the story again on address validation?
* where is the API for that!?!)
* - support DNS names in BINDTO option (#5528)
@@ -1672,7 +1672,7 @@ sock_read (void *cls)
"# broadcasts received",
- // FIXME #BC: we effectively just got a HELLO!
+ // FIXME #5551: we effectively just got a HELLO!
// trigger verification NOW!