1 files changed, 1 insertions, 52 deletions
diff --git a/src/include/gnunet_core_service.h b/src/include/gnunet_core_service.h
index 8136770b7..ace223c11 100644
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
This file is part of GNUnet.
- Copyright (C) 2009-2014, 2016 GNUnet e.V.
+ Copyright (C) 2009-2017 GNUnet e.V.
GNUnet is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
@@ -197,57 +197,6 @@ GNUNET_CORE_get_mq (const struct GNUNET_CORE_Handle *h,
- * Handle for a transmission request.
- * Ask the core to call @a notify once it is ready to transmit the
- * given number of bytes to the specified @a target. Must only be
- * called after a connection to the respective peer has been
- * established (and the client has been informed about this). You may
- * have one request of this type pending for each connected peer at
- * any time. If a peer disconnects, the application MUST call
- * #GNUNET_CORE_notify_transmit_ready_cancel() on the respective
- * transmission request, if one such request is pending.
- * @param handle connection to core service
- * @param cork is corking allowed for this transmission?
- * @param priority how important is the message?
- * @param maxdelay how long can the message wait? Only effective if @a cork is #GNUNET_YES
- * @param target who should receive the message, never NULL (can be this peer's identity for loopback)
- * @param notify_size how many bytes of buffer space does @a notify want?
- * @param notify function to call when buffer space is available;
- * will be called with NULL on timeout; clients MUST cancel
- * all pending transmission requests DURING the disconnect
- * handler
- * @param notify_cls closure for @a notify
- * @return non-NULL if the notify callback was queued,
- * NULL if we can not even queue the request (request already pending);
- * if NULL is returned, @a notify will NOT be called.
-struct GNUNET_CORE_TransmitHandle *
-GNUNET_CORE_notify_transmit_ready (struct GNUNET_CORE_Handle *handle,
- int cork,
- enum GNUNET_CORE_Priority priority,
- struct GNUNET_TIME_Relative maxdelay,
- const struct GNUNET_PeerIdentity *target,
- size_t notify_size,
- GNUNET_CONNECTION_TransmitReadyNotify notify,
- void *notify_cls);
- * Cancel the specified transmission-ready notification.
- * @param th handle that was returned by #GNUNET_CORE_notify_transmit_ready().
-GNUNET_CORE_notify_transmit_ready_cancel (struct GNUNET_CORE_TransmitHandle *th);
* Handle to a CORE monitoring operation.