Diffstat (limited to 'TODO')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 12 deletions
@@ -1,22 +1,12 @@
-* GNUNET-GTK: [CG]
- - provide context menus to allow aborts of downloads/uploads
- - provide way to handle errors (search, download, publish errors)
* new webpage:
- write chapter on DHT/block [Nate]
- - make a NICE download page
* big code review
* Determine RC bugs and fix those (release should have no known real bugs)
- When receiving SESSION_CONNECT: actually consider switching session
* FS [CG]
- - implement multi-peer FS performance tests + gauger them!
- + insert
- + download
- + search
- + should block plugins live in block/ or with fs/dht/vpn?
* TRANSPORT: [MW]
@@ -41,8 +31,10 @@
- Remove KBlocks in gnunet-unindex (see discussion with Kenneth Almquist on gnunet-devs in 9/2009)
- use different queue prioritization for probe-downloads vs. normal downloads
- re-implement gnunet-auto-share
- - implement 'GNUNET_FS_file_information_create_from_directory', avoiding
- code duplication with gnunet-gtk's similar code (!)
+ - implement multi-peer FS performance tests + gauger them!
+ + insert
+ + download
+ + search
* GNUNET-GTK: [CG]
- add tool bar
- do meaningful update to status line (starting up, peer running, #connections, shutdown, ...)
@@ -56,6 +48,8 @@
+ normalize keywords (edit subdialog)
- implement download by URI dialog; figure out where to display those downloads!
- add combo box to select desired mime type for search
+ - provide context menus to allow aborts of downloads/uploads
+ - provide way to handle errors (search, download, publish errors)
* ARM: [CG]
- better tracking of which config changes actually need to cause process restarts by ARM.
- handle gnunet-arm -k in combination with auto-start magic (what is the right thing here?)