Diffstat (limited to 'src/consensus')
2 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/src/consensus/gnunet-consensus-profiler.c b/src/consensus/gnunet-consensus-profiler.c
index 65fc23d8f..07a536a2d 100644
@@ -384,7 +384,7 @@ disconnect_adapter (void *cls, void *op_result)
* @param op the operation this callback corresponds to
* @param pinfo the result; will be NULL if the operation has failed
* @param emsg error message if the operation has failed; will be NULL if the
- * operation is successfull
+ * operation is successful
peer_info_cb (void *cb_cls,
diff --git a/src/consensus/gnunet-service-consensus.c b/src/consensus/gnunet-service-consensus.c
index 371b7f67f..5b6b9bbd7 100644
@@ -357,7 +357,7 @@ struct ReferendumEntry
* whether the peer finished the whole referendum.
* Votes from peers are only counted if they're
- * marked as commited (#GNUNET_YES) in the referendum.
+ * marked as committed (#GNUNET_YES) in the referendum.
* Otherwise (#GNUNET_NO), the requested changes are
* not counted for majority votes or thresholds.
@@ -2232,7 +2232,7 @@ task_start_reconcile (struct TaskEntry *task)
if ((task->key.peer1 == session->local_peer_idx) && (task->key.peer2 ==
- /* XXX: mark the corresponding rfn as commited if necessary */
+ /* XXX: mark the corresponding rfn as committed if necessary */
@@ -2642,7 +2642,7 @@ lookup_task (const struct ConsensusSession *session,
* to accept it, otherwise the request will be refused
* Note that we don't use a return value here, as it is also
* necessary to specify the set we want to do the operation with,
- * whith sometimes can be derived from the context message.
+ * which sometimes can be derived from the context message.
* Also necessary to specify the timeout.
@@ -2705,7 +2705,7 @@ set_listen_cb (void *cls,
if (task->key.peer2 != session->local_peer_idx)
- /* We're being asked, so we must be thne 2nd peer. */
+ /* We're being asked, so we must be the 2nd peer. */