Diffstat (limited to 'brandt.h')
1 files changed, 17 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -92,15 +92,16 @@ typedef int
* auction. This is the Pointer given to BRANDT_join() / BRANDT_new().
* @param[in] bidder_id The numeric Id of the bidder this report refers to.
* @param[in] status 1 if the user @a bidder_id has won the auction, 0 if he has
- * lost, -1 if erroneous behaviour was detected.
+ * lost, negative if erroneous behaviour was detected. Check the result_code
+ * enum for more information.
* @param[in] price The price, the winner has to pay or 0 if the auction result
* is private and the user did not win.
- unsigned int bidder_id,
- int status,
- uint16_t price);
+ int32_t bidder_id,
+ int status,
+ uint16_t price);
@@ -214,6 +215,17 @@ BRANDT_new (BRANDT_CbResult result,
+ * This function must be called when bidding after receipt of the start
+ * notification.
+ * @param[in] auction The pointer returned by BRANDT_join().
+ * @param[in] n The amount of bidders (from the start announcement message).
+ BRANDT_start (struct BRANDT_Auction *auction,
+ uint16_t n);
* Clean up this auction on shutdown.
* @param[in] auction The pointer returned by BRANDT_join() or BRANDT_new().