Diffstat (limited to 'src/daemon/internal.h')
1 files changed, 11 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/src/daemon/internal.h b/src/daemon/internal.h
index 4749d10d..43599149 100644
@@ -239,12 +239,12 @@ enum MHD_CONNECTION_STATE
* 11: We have sent the response headers. Get ready to send the body.
MHD_CONNECTION_HEADERS_SENT = MHD_CONNECTION_HEADERS_SENDING + 1,
* 12: We are ready to send a part of a non-chunked body. Send it.
MHD_CONNECTION_NORMAL_BODY_READY = MHD_CONNECTION_HEADERS_SENT + 1,
* 13: We are waiting for the client to provide more
* data of a non-chunked body.
@@ -260,16 +260,16 @@ enum MHD_CONNECTION_STATE
* 15: We are waiting for the client to provide a chunk of the body.
MHD_CONNECTION_CHUNKED_BODY_UNREADY = MHD_CONNECTION_CHUNKED_BODY_READY + 1,
* 16: We have sent the response body. Prepare the footers.
MHD_CONNECTION_BODY_SENT = MHD_CONNECTION_CHUNKED_BODY_UNREADY + 1,
* 17: We have prepared the response footer. Send it.
- MHD_CONNECTION_FOOTERS_SENDING = MHD_CONNECTION_BODY_SENT + 1,
+ MHD_CONNECTION_FOOTERS_SENDING = MHD_CONNECTION_BODY_SENT + 1,
* 18: We have sent the response footer. Shutdown or restart.
@@ -281,7 +281,7 @@ enum MHD_CONNECTION_STATE
MHD_CONNECTION_CLOSED = MHD_CONNECTION_FOOTERS_SENT + 1,
@@ -367,7 +367,7 @@ struct MHD_Connection
- * Position after the colon on the last incomplete header
+ * Position after the colon on the last incomplete header
* line during parsing of headers.
* Allocated in pool. Only valid if state is
* either HEADER_PART_RECEIVED or FOOTER_PART_RECEIVED.
@@ -389,7 +389,7 @@ struct MHD_Connection
* Size of read_buffer (in bytes). This value indicates
* how many bytes we're willing to read into the buffer;
- * the real buffer is one byte longer to allow for
+ * the real buffer is one byte longer to allow for
* adding zero-termination (when needed).
@@ -419,7 +419,7 @@ struct MHD_Connection
* How many more bytes of the body do we expect
* to read? "-1" for unknown.
@@ -476,7 +476,7 @@ struct MHD_Connection
* Set to MHD_YES if the response's content reader
* callback failed to provide data the last time
- * we tried to read from it. In that case, the
+ * we tried to read from it. In that case, the
* write socket should be marked as unready until
* the CRC call succeeds.
@@ -525,7 +525,7 @@ struct MHD_Daemon
* Closure argument to default_handler.
- void * default_handler_cls;
+ void *default_handler_cls;
* Linked list of our current connections.