Diffstat (limited to 'src/daemon/memorypool.h')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/src/daemon/memorypool.h b/src/daemon/memorypool.h
index f7704cf5..7f53cba5 100644
@@ -39,7 +39,7 @@ struct MemoryPool;
* Create a memory pool.
* @param max maximum size of the pool
struct MemoryPool *MHD_pool_create (unsigned int max);
@@ -65,16 +65,16 @@ void *MHD_pool_allocate (struct MemoryPool *pool,
* Reallocate a block of memory obtained from the pool.
* This is particularly efficient when growing or
* shrinking the block that was last (re)allocated.
- * If the given block is not the most recenlty
+ * If the given block is not the most recenlty
* (re)allocated block, the memory of the previous
- * allocation may be leaked until the pool is
+ * allocation may be leaked until the pool is
* destroyed (and copying the data maybe required).
* @param old the existing block
* @param old_size the size of the existing block
* @param new_size the new size of the block
- * @return new address of the block, or
- * NULL if the pool cannot support new_size
+ * @return new address of the block, or
+ * NULL if the pool cannot support new_size
* bytes (old continues to be valid for old_size)
void *MHD_pool_reallocate (struct MemoryPool *pool,