Diffstat (limited to 'src/include/microhttpd.h')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/src/include/microhttpd.h b/src/include/microhttpd.h
index d5e08d82..17828202 100644
@@ -60,14 +60,6 @@
* thread-safe (with the exception of #MHD_set_connection_value,
* which must only be used in a particular context).
- * NEW: Before including "microhttpd.h" you should add the necessary
- * includes to define the `uint64_t`, `size_t`, `fd_set`, `socklen_t`
- * and `struct sockaddr` data types (which headers are needed may
- * depend on your platform; for possible suggestions consult
- * "platform.h" in the MHD distribution). If you have done so, you
- * should also have a line with "#define MHD_PLATFORM_H" which will
- * prevent this header from trying (and, depending on your platform,
- * failing) to include the right headers.
* @defgroup event event-loop control
* MHD API to start and stop the HTTP server and manage the event loop.
@@ -100,11 +92,14 @@ extern "C"
hence works on any platform, we use "standard" includes here
to build out-of-the-box for beginning users on common systems.
- Once you have a proper build system and go for more exotic
- platforms, you should define MHD_PLATFORM_H in some header that
- you always include *before* "microhttpd.h". Then the following
- "standard" includes won't be used (which might be a good
- idea, especially on platforms where they do not exist). */
+ If generic headers don't work on your platform, include headers
+ which define 'va_list', 'size_t', 'ssize_t', 'intptr_t',
+ 'uint16_t', 'uint32_t', 'uint64_t', 'off_t', 'struct sockaddr',
+ 'socklen_t', 'fd_set' and "#define MHD_PLATFORM_H" before
+ including "microhttpd.h". Then the following "standard"
+ includes won't be used (which might be a good idea, especially
+ on platforms where they do not exist).