blob: ce7e131c0ebcd9c5a44d12761519f958c93752ae (plain
This file is part of libmicrohttpd
Copyright (C) 2007 Daniel Pittman and Christian Grothoff
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* @file response.h
* @brief Methods for managing response objects
* @author Daniel Pittman
* @author Christian Grothoff
* Increments the reference counter for the @a response.
* @param response object to modify
MHD_increment_response_rc (struct MHD_Response *response);
* We are done sending the header of a given response
* to the client. Now it is time to perform the upgrade
* and hand over the connection to the application.
* @param response the response that was created for an upgrade
* @param connection the specific connection we are upgrading
* @return #MHD_YES on success, #MHD_NO on failure (will cause
* connection to be closed)
// FIXME: This function will need to be called at the right place(s)
// in the connection processing (just after we are done sending the header)
// (for responses that have the 'upgrade_header' callback set).
MHD_response_execute_upgrade_ (struct MHD_Response *response,
struct MHD_Connection *connection);