|author||Martin Schanzenbach <email@example.com>||2022-12-25 13:22:00 +0900|
|committer||Martin Schanzenbach <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2022-12-25 13:22:00 +0900|
Too specific wording for L2NSE; already defined. GANA apparently already created the entries.
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/draft-schanzen-r5n.xml b/draft-schanzen-r5n.xml
index f195c5f..5db7b9e 100644
@@ -835,11 +835,10 @@ bchar = *(ALPHA / DIGIT)
This function computes the number of neighbors
that a message should be forwarded to. The arguments
- are the desired replication level (<tt>REPL_LVL</tt>), the <tt>HOPCOUNT</tt> of the message so far, and
- the base-2 logarithm of the current network
- size estimate (<tt>L2NSE</tt>) as provided
- by the underlay. The result
- is the non-negative number of next hops to
+ are the desired replication level (<tt>REPL_LVL</tt>), the <tt>HOPCOUNT</tt> of the message so far and
+ and the current network size estimate (<tt>L2NSE</tt>) as provided
+ by the underlay.
+ The result is the non-negative number of next hops to
select. The following figure gives the
pseudocode for computing the number of neighbors
the peer should attempt to forward the message to.
@@ -2552,7 +2551,7 @@ gnunet+tcp://18.104.22.168/
The registration policy for this sub-registry is "First Come First
Served", as described in <xref target="RFC8126"/>.
- GANA is requested to populate this registry as follows:
+ GANA created the registry as follows:
<figure anchor="figure_btypenums" title="The Block Type Registry.">
<artwork name="" type="" align="left" alt=""><![CDATA[