|author||Bart Polot <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-01-28 14:15:54 +0000|
|committer||Bart Polot <email@example.com>||2015-01-28 14:15:54 +0000|
Documentation update - fix contradiction
Diffstat (limited to 'src')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/src/include/gnunet_cadet_service.h b/src/include/gnunet_cadet_service.h
index 015a59ebf..7f370c6ab 100644
@@ -201,9 +201,9 @@ typedef void
* @param new_channel Function called when an *incoming* channel is created.
* Can be NULL if no inbound channels are desired.
* See @a ports.
- * @param cleaner Function called when a channel is destroyed by the remote peer.
- * It is NOT called if #GNUNET_CADET_channel_destroy is called on
- * the channel.
+ * @param cleaner Function called when a channel is destroyed.
+ * It is called immediately if #GNUNET_CADET_channel_destroy
+ * is called on the channel.
* @param handlers Callbacks for messages we care about, NULL-terminated. Each
* one must call #GNUNET_CADET_receive_done on the channel to
* receive the next message. Messages of a type that is not