Diffstat (limited to 'src/include/gnunet_fs_service.h')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/src/include/gnunet_fs_service.h b/src/include/gnunet_fs_service.h
index 01d736e89..5c0c42199 100644
@@ -543,7 +543,7 @@ enum GNUNET_FS_Status
* Notification that we have stopped
* the process of uploading a file structure; no
- * futher events will be generated for this action.
+ * further events will be generated for this action.
GNUNET_FS_STATUS_PUBLISH_STOPPED = 6,
@@ -760,7 +760,7 @@ struct GNUNET_FS_DownloadContext;
- * Handle for detail information about a file that is being publishd.
+ * Handle for detail information about a file that is being published.
* Specifies metadata, keywords, how to get the contents of the file
* (i.e. data-buffer in memory, filename on disk) and other options.
@@ -789,7 +789,7 @@ struct GNUNET_FS_ProgressInfo
struct GNUNET_FS_PublishContext *pc;
- * Information about the file that is being publishd.
+ * Information about the file that is being published.
const struct GNUNET_FS_FileInformation *fi;
@@ -892,7 +892,7 @@ struct GNUNET_FS_ProgressInfo
* At what time do we expect to finish the upload of the
- * CONTENTS of the directory. (The direcory itself will take
+ * CONTENTS of the directory. (The directory itself will take
* extra time, indicated with the "eta" member at the
* "publish"-level of this struct.)
@@ -1442,7 +1442,7 @@ struct GNUNET_FS_ProgressInfo
* At what time do we expect to finish unindexing?
* (will be a value in the past for completed
- * unindexing opeations).
+ * unindexing operations).
struct GNUNET_TIME_Relative eta;
@@ -1974,7 +1974,7 @@ enum GNUNET_FS_PublishOptions
* @param h handle to the file sharing subsystem
* @param fi information about the file or directory structure to publish
* @param ns namespace to publish the file in, NULL for no namespace
- * @param nid identifier to use for the publishd content in the namespace
+ * @param nid identifier to use for the published content in the namespace
* (can be NULL, must be NULL if namespace is NULL)
* @param nuid update-identifier that will be used for future updates
* (can be NULL, must be NULL if namespace or nid is NULL)